It’s a reminder-y kind of Friday!
1. We’re planning another Oklahoma City blogger event — this one will be an afternoon of Speed Mentoring at the Downtown Library, on April 28, from 2:00 – 4:00 pm. Connect with your community and learn to build a better blog — and eat cupcakes, too! Full details are on the Engage OKC Facebook page — and you can follow us on Twitter, too, at EngageOKC.
2. Metro Family Magazine is giving away a complete closet makeover, facilitated by The Riley Group and The Working Closet (that’s me! in your closet! playing with your clothes!). Contest is open through April 26; you can enter at Metro Family Magazine. Do it — your closet will thank you.
3. Because I am such a giver, I’ve teamed up with Chronicle Books to give away a complete set of Worst-Case Scenario Adventure Novels. And I shot a whole video about how I get my kids to read, JUST FOR YOU ALL YOU’RE WELCOME. The giveaway ends tonight at midnight CST, so enter now!
4. I have a new favorite handbag. It will be your favorite, too, I promise.
5. I’m running a 10K and a half marathon this month. That has nothing to do with anything, I just thought you should know that, in case you see me around town stuffing my face with carbs. Now you know why.
What’s on your list this week?