Oh, hey, Internet! Whatcha been up to? I’ve been working and running and helping kids with school reports that they waited until the LAST POSSIBLE MINUTE to start working on. Which is always fun for everyone.
Seriously, I’ve been crazy busy with a whole bunch of totally uninteresting things, and a few things that are kind of interesting. I’ll spare you the former. You’re welcome. Here’s a quick rundown of the fun stuff.
1. I bought this at J. Crew yesterday, on sale AND 30% off. Go me. And yes, I was excited when I realized that it was J. Crew Collection. Because I’m shallow like that. (Plus it has POCKETS you all! Whee!)
2. I’m running a half marathon in 11 days. I’m ready; I ran 15.5 miles a couple weekends ago, and PR’d a 10K on Sunday. I’d like to finish in under two hours; I think maybe I can do it. We’ll see.
3. I finally got a new iPhone. It’s been three years, you all! The last straw was when every single camera app I had stopped working over the weekend. Who cares that I can’t make a phone call — I NEED MY CAMERAS! Get ready for a million pictures of random stuff. You’re welcome.
4. I’ve got some crazy insomnia thing going on; I’m wide awake every night for about an hour, from 2-3 am. It’s gotten so bad that it’s not even really bothering me any more. Except that it is because omg I just want to SLEEEEEEP. Ugh.
5. I’m going to Miami in two weeks, for the Mom 2.0 Summit. I’m speaking on a panel about what comes after the mom blog; I’m also partnering with Ecover to offer styling tips. If you’re going to be in Miami, come talk to me about how to make your closet work for you. It’ll be fun!
What have you been up to? (Real post coming tomorrow, I promise. No, seriously.)